Monday, March 14, 2011

March Third 2O11.

#1. In this picture I see a girl who;s painting what looks like a blue floor but then it can be idolized as the beach because if you look above the picture you can see birds & clouds in the sky.

#2. The colors & shapes & lines I see are blue, gray, white, & black. The shapes I see are cylinders, & squares. The lines I see are straight horiizontal & vertical lines.

3. Blue
Sky
Artistic
Painting
Expressive

#4. The meaning of this photo is the young girl is probably expressing how she feels by painting maybe some days are cloudy while the other days are moody. This is a very expressive photo & at first I thought the girl was just painting but then it shows how she feels maybe about her life, future, past or etc.

#5. The rules of thirds is used in this photo because the horizon line in the upper or lower third because the way the painter is painting the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment