Thursday, March 10, 2011

February 9 & 1Oth

#1. I see a girl who looks like she planting or doing something too the garden. And she's probably poor & don't have alot of money too buy food so she probably has too plant food so her & her family can eat. The trees in the garden looks very healthy & clean as well.

#2. The colors I see are green, brown, light brown, blue & black. The shapes I see is triangles & circles. And the lines are see are lines that connect into each other. . .

#3. Gardens
Healthy
Fresh
Air
Grass
Green

#4. The meaning of this photo too mean since I am a girl is that maybe this is how she gets her feelings out by doing something constructive. I write by expressing how I feel so maybe she is gardening too keep herself occupied & by expressing how she feels.

#5. This photo represents Simplicity in the Rule Of Thirds, because the photo is well organized & the focus of the picture is showed perfectly in this photo as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment