Thursday, May 12, 2011

Daily Image O5.12.O11

#1. I see a man on a snowy hill who looks like he was going snowboarding. And it looks like its very high because the hill looks as if it's touching the sky & when you look underneath you don't see anything but fog.

#2. The colors I see are white, blue, gray & black. The shapes I see are squares, circles, & triangles. And the lines I see are short & long & thick & some are skinny.

#3. Snowy
Cold
Winter
Hill
Snowboarding

#4. It gives a vague mood. Because its too me just another person going snowboarding it's an abnormal photo its simple & its too me just another photo.

#5. The photo too me is like i said before just another photo of a man going snowboarding. It can be interpreted as you have too go through obstacles in life too succeed maybe him on the long hill was an obstacle.

#6. Simplicity because its too me is a simple photo with a clear focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment