Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Daily Image May 24th 2O11

#1. I see a whole bunch of rocks & inside the rocks formed a lady who's laying they're holding one chest & have one of her arms behind her arm.

#2. The colors, I see are gray, black & green & white. The shapes I see are triangles & circles. The lines I see are horizontal & vertical lines.

#3. Rocks
Creative
Thinking
Different
Expressive

#4. The mood gives an creative expressive kind of mood. It shows how people can turn the littlest & simplest things into something creative & very expressive & shows a part of them.

#5. The photograph too me doesnt have any meaning just showing her in a deep thought.

#6. The rule I chose was simplicity because it has a clear focus & shows a clear focus & simple of the "Lady On The Rocks."

No comments:

Post a Comment