Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Daily Image 5.4.11

#1. I see a tree that looks old & the background is orange & pink & blue & it looks like the sun is setting. The setting looks like a junk yard feeled with cars.

#2. Blue, black, orange, pink & white. I see straight lines, curved lines, lines that intersect into eachother & line that form out of eachoher. Thes shapes I see are rectangles, circles, squares, & triangles.

#3. Destructive
Old
Broke
Sunset
Night

#4. This picture didnt have ant effect or any mood on me it looks dull & normal too me it give an uninteresting & boring mood.

#5. This photo doesnt have a meaning too me what so ever.

#6. The rule of compostition in this photo is actual and implied lines because of the structure of the trees & the structure of the cars well, the destroyed cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment