Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daily Image April 21rd, 2011

#1. I see a man who looks like he's probably one of the "rescue men" who come & help people who have been in storms like hurricanes, tornados & etc. And he's either looking for bodies, survivors & it look like whatever hit the city, town, or state was drastic & big & left people homeless, with no clothes & no food or anything to drink.

#2. The colors I see is brown, white, black, green, orange, red, tan, gold, silver, yellow & etc. And the shapes I see are squares, triangles, rectangles, circles, ovals, & many more different versions of the shapes that are smaller or larger. And there are many kind of lines short, long, fat, skinny, medium, thick, some that lead into a shape or item & others that are broken off.

#3. Havoc
Disaster
Poor
Terrorism
Scary
Homeless
Messy
Destroyed

#4. The mood of this photo gives me sadness. Because if that was me & I went through that & new one day I was happy & the next I was poor & sad I'll be sad & stressed out & wouldn't know what to do.

#5. The image too me is showing the disastrous after a storm has hit & the destruction it left & how people once lived there happy & now some are hidden under their homes & items DEAD.

#6. The actual & implied lines rule because of how the items & houses are broken down & the remaining are sticks & etc that are everywhere each making out a different line that looks different from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment